ThermaSkirt – The Worlds’ Smartest Heating System...
Fed up with tiresome, bulky radiators eating up your valuable wall space and creating dust marks on your walls and hot and cold spots in your rooms?
Concerned that Under floor heating would involve too much upheaval, new floor coverings or cutting down your doors and skirtings to accommodate an ‘overlaid’ system and still be slow and unresponsive?
There is however an alternative solution, whether it’s a new build or refurbishment, traditional boiler or a renewable energy technology – ThermaSkirt®.
ThermaSkirt® is a unique, patented aluminium profile, that is not only designed to look like a skirting board but also radiates heat like a radiant panel (or underfloor heating). Warm water pass through hidden pipes moulded into the back of the skirting moulding, heating the front face and thus radiating heat into the room. No fuss, no mess just simple radiant heat all around your room.
Each section of ThermaSkirt panel is joined in the corners with patented push-fit connectors (no soldering or sealants) and then hidden by a complimentary colour matched cover. No mitering, no butt and scribe joints and no mastic.
ThermaSkirt comes with a unique top edge seal to allow painting and re-decorating without masking off or ‘cutting in’ and most designs have a removable cable cover to hide your speaker, data and IT wires out of sight.
Available in a wide range of styles and colours (& even wood grain finishes!) the pre painted ThermaSkirt® can replace your existing radiators in one room, or the whole house if you wish. It can even use your existing radiator pipes.
ThermaSkirt works with traditional boilers, but also with renewables such as heat pumps due to its greater surface area, aluminium construction and better all-around heat distribution, compared to a standard radiator.
Apart from warming your feet, the comfort and feel of a room installed with ThermaSkirt is practically indistinguishable from under floor heating; but without the slow warm up times, disturbing your floor or limiting your choice of floor covering.
Available in a range of sizes, colours and finishes, it is the Skirting Board that Heats your home.
Interested in getting ThermaSkirt in your home? Contact us now
Clean, hygienic heat, maintenance free and no dust marks
There are many products claiming to be ‘skirting board radiators’, but only ThermaSkirt actually looks like a skirting board and heats like a radiator.
Consider ThermaSkirts’ unique (& often patented) features:
- <20mm (3/4") profile – ThermaSkirt is slim enough to butt up against existing door architraves and not protrude. Anything else is a clumsy eyesore.
- The widest range of profiles and finishes – Torus, Lambs Tongue, Ogee, Pencil Round and Bull nose skirtings are all available; in a selection of painted finishes and even Oak & Walnut.
- Superior energy efficiency –ThermaSkirt is the only skirting product to have been independently tested against radiators. (BSRIA test No 51397/1)
- Radiant, hygienic heat like underfloor heating – ThermaSkirt does not have, grilles, slots or fins that collects dust, nor move germs and spores around by air convection.
- ThermaSkirt works just as well with any floor construction or finish – no need to use low tog carpets, engineered timber flooring or in-joist spreader plates.
- Responsive, controllable comfort – ThermaSkirt heats the room in minutes and can be closely controlled on & off, reducing your energy bills.
- Simple above ground installation – ThermaSkirt’s patented push-fit connectors means no soldering, sealants or glueing.
- Low & high temperature flow temperature capability – suitable for conventional boiler systems and renewables such as heat pumps & solar thermal.
- Minimum joints provide aesthetic perfection – unlike other systems, ThermaSkirt is available in up to 6m lengths, meaning walls are covered in a single section.
- Extended warranty – With a serviceable life tested to 40 years, we are happy to provide a 10 year guarantee on the wet parts.
- Lose the trailing cables – Several ThermaSkirt models have a removable cable cover to hide your audio, data and IT cables.
- Simpler redecorating – most ThermaSkirt profiles have a removable top edge seal, making painting and redecorating an easier chore.
- Nationwide service – With over 20 registered installers and 200+ outlets we cover the country.
- More than 15,000 systems installed in the UK alone – nothing else comes close in terms of practically, versatility and style.
- Unique ‘on-board’ TRV controls– only ThermaSkirt can offer a simple, localised mechanical control for an easy retro-fit solution (manifold and wall thermostat options available)
- Mix & Match – do one room at a time or the whole house. ThermaSkirt can work with conventional radiators and underfloor where and as you need it.
- Don’t move; improve! – Did you know that ‘radiator free’ houses command a 10~15% premium over conventionally heated dwellings? (Source: McCaan Erikson, 2001)